Friday, January 3, 2014

Dolly Wink Eyelashes No. 14 and No. 17 Reviews

   
     I got my Dolly Wink lashes for 20% off at Kai Collection. I thought it's a good deal since Dolly Wink kinda expensive here. I wanted to try the lower lashes one, but surprisingly i also found their new product which is in number 17, Diamond Dolly. So i got two lashes from Dolly Wink, number 14 Natural Cute and number 17 Diamond Dolly.

Dolly Wink No. 14 Natural Cute 


       This is a lower lashes, i've been wanted to try it long time ago but i couldn't find the natural looking one, glad i found one from Dolly Wink. Also lower lashes can give you bigger eyes effect




     It comes with small sized eyelash glue, it only can be used up to 5 times in my case. 


Dolly Wink No. 17 Diamond Dolly 


        It says that this one is a limited edition, so i grab it fast before it discontinued. It comes with Dolly Wink Eyelash Glue. First i thought it will be looks to much on me, it suitable for Gyaru look, but it's not at all. They looks pretty natural once i put it on.



       The things that i like about Dolly Wink is they are comfortable to wear all day long. I've heard my friend said that when she wears cheap brand or off brand false lashes it's feels so heavy on her eyes, but Dolly Wink feels so lightweight. But the down side is it's so expensive for a false lashes in my opinion.


       But you can trick it hahaha, i used to use it at least for 10 times before i throw it. It's reusable if you know how to maintain and clean it properly.



      This limited edition comes with a tube of eyelash glue. But i have to add another $5 for this edition. The glue stick perfectly and its easy to clean the traces of the remain glue on my false eyelashes. It's also transparent so you can use it without have to top up your eyeliner.


       It also comes with an instructions on how to use the eyelashes. Of course it's in Japanese and i can't read it. But basically anyone knows how to use false lashes in my opinion. Just put it closely to your natural lashes.

Tested on me.
       Here i wore the upper and the lower lashes. It does makes my eyes more pop and bigger. My final result is i like it and will repurchase it. It worth the price and it's also comfortable. I'm a picky person when it comes to eyes products, whether it's eyeliner or false lashes.



No comments:

Post a Comment