Thursday, January 30, 2014

Geo Eyescream Ray-Ray Gray Review

   
        It's been so long since the last time i blogged, got some issue with my computer and internet connection, but i managed to got it repaired by myself, it such a headache lol. Anyway two weeks ago i got two new pairs of circle lenses, Geo Eyes Cream in Ray Ray Gray and Geo Princess Mimi Starmish in Brown. First i will review about the Geo Eyes Cream one, for the Princess Mimi Starmish i will post about it very soon.


         I heard a lot about the new Geo circle lenses, the Eyes Cream one. Finally got my hand on it. I bought the gray one since the brown was out of stock. I really do like the brown one, cuz i think it will look natural on me.


          I really like the print, for the comfort wise i think i will give it 7 out of 10 cuz its dries out my eyes quite easily. It's not comfortable to wear all day long, but once again, i like the prints so it's not a big deal.


        I don't think it gives my eyes an enlargement effect since the diameter only 14,5 mm. However they do looks natural over my brown eyes.


       I usually wear circle lenses in diameter of 15,00 mm to create the dolly eyes look. But despite of it 14,5 mm, this circle lenses still give me that dolly eyes look, once again i think it's because of the prints.





        I think because the model has a bright hazel colored eyes the circle lenses turned out to be a a little bit brownish on her.


        Since my eyes color are brown almost light brown, the circle lenses turned out to be more grayish on me, just little bit more lighter on my eyes, but still love it.


        I tried it on for a few times and it just uncomfortable. It feels so dry even if i only wear it for two hours. Too bad i really do like the prints and how it looks on me.


        Originally i planned to buy the vanilla brown one but i don't think i will now, cuz it's so uncomfortable to wear more that two hours. But who knows it will work for you. Just give it a try.







No comments:

Post a Comment