Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Dolly Wink and Victoria's Secret Haul+Reviews


        Another Dolly Wink products that i get every month, i just can't resist the cuteness of every Dolly Wink or Candy Doll products,lol. What new is that i finally got a new perfume from Victoria's Secret. I like their body lotion or body mist cuz they are cheeps. I thought why not give a try to their perfume as well. This is not only a haul but i will also reviews each product.

        First i will reviews about Dolly Wink and then Victoria's Secret. Last month Kai Collections has updated their latest Dolly Wink product, which is the Dolly Wink Point Lame. I got so excited and grab it as soon as i saw it. Bad habit hah, sigh....
        Dolly Wink Point Lame in no.3 Pink, i like the packaging design, Tsu-Chan looks absolutely gorgeous. FYI only, Tsubasa Masuwaka is the producer of Dolly Wink and Candy Doll products under Koji Brand, she used to be a Pop Teen Magazine model back then.





This product has three color options, Silver, Gold, and Pink.

Instruction on how to use it 

        You can use this product on the inner corner of your eyes or simply add a blink blink to any parts of your lids. The glitter is so beautiful and has a fine texture. 



      Second product is the product that most of you guys familiar with i guess, the Dolly Wink Cream Eyeshadow in no.1 Gold. This product i have been wanted to have it since long time ago but i don't buy it cuz it's expensive. Fortunately they discounted for 20% and also it include free Dolly Wink Pencil Eyecolor Cream Lame in smaller size, but they are so cute right.




        I love the texture, it has a creamy texture, not to powdery or to wet. And only with this cream eyeshadow you can create a lot of looks, from the simple one to the glamorous one. I think it a must have item, especially if you like Gyaru makeup, cuz they use this product mainly for their daily Gyaru makeup.




        For the Pencil Eyecolor cream i must say it is pigmented, also i like the color, kinda goldish champagne color and it also glides on smoothly.

        I wanted a brown pencil eyeliner for my Ulzzang makeup tutorial, which i already posted it last time here. Of course it also discounted for 20% at Kai Collections. 


        For every Dolly Wink Products i can't take my eyes from their cute packaging, all the time, and with Tsu-Chan as the model just make it more tempting. 


        Just like the Pencil Eyecolor Cream, this pencil eyeliner glides smoothly and it lasted pretty long too. It does smudge but not that bad, just a little bit after like 5+ hours wearing it. Overall i like it, i don't usually like pencil eyeliner cuz i find it hard to create the perfect line.


This is the swatches of every Dolly Wink products.

        Okay on the two last products are about Victoria's Secret. First the perfume, actually i intended to get a new body mist but the shop lady told me to get the perfume instead cuz it's last longer and the scent is more stronger than the body mist. 
        I got the Victoria's Secret Bombshell perfume cuz i wanted a flowery scent since i love feminine scent, she also suggested me to get it cuz it's their best seller perfume. I like it so far, it has a cute pink packaging too.


        Into the last product, i really surprised when i first saw it, why? Cuz it claims that all Victoria's Secrets wears this to get the photoshoped skin effect. How could i don't get temped to get it lol. When i sprayed it on my hand, my hand looked so shiny and a bit shimmery which looks fantastic. I got it without thinking twice. Also it suppose to act as a primer and can hold your makeup for up to 8 hours, amazing isn't it.
So i tested it on my face for a week to see if it's true, well it does make my skin dewy and wonderful, but it can't hold my makeup for up to 8 hours, it lasted for 3 hours only on my skin.



        So this is for now, i know it's a very long post, lol. I should have warned you first. It took me so long to write it too hahaha. Next post i have  review about Japan Softlens, so stay tune for it.

1 comment: