Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bangkok Outfit Haul + Reviews

        This is my first haul post lol, anyway long short story 3 weeks ago my mom and my sister came to visited me here in indonesia, feel great after not seeing them for such a long time. They decided to travel to Bangkok, Thailand. I wanted to tagged along but unfortunately i have a lot of things to do here.

        Anyway i asked my mom and my sister to buy few clothes for me cuz everything is so cheap there. I also put a side note "buy something cute and pastel colored clothes" lol. So here we go, i got 3 outfits look to show you guys.

        The first outfit is a denim skirt plus the top. This one is my fave cuz they fit me so well. I have a small figure so it's hard to find a perfect fit clothes for me.
It has a zipper on the front part which makes it easier to put on.
I like the gemstone details on the top and spread along the skirts. Just give some touch in to it.


The second outfit remind me of lollipop, lol. Maybe cuz it's fabric'sprint.

        The last outfit makes me think of Amo lol, cuz it's really resemble to zipper's style kinda outfit with pastels colors and lilac wig.
I really love the cat print on the shirt, it's really kawaii, i probably wear the shirt a lot lol.
        For the skirt itself made from transparent material, there is a pants underneath the skirt so it's not see through.
        Speaking of Zipper style, i think this style suit me well, maybe cuz it's mainly involved in a pastel colored clothes, maybe next time i will try to swich into this style, but for now i'm comfy with my kawaii gyaru style.

Time to take some selfies,lol.
I am wearing Dolly Wink eyelashes in no.1 here.



I will post new makeup tutorial soon, please stay tune for it. Also a new daily life update soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment