Monday, February 17, 2014

Geo Princess Mimi Starmish in Brown Review


        Hi! I'm back, gizzzhhzh i can't post any single thing ever since last week cuz there was some problem with my internet connection, again? Well i borrow my brother's lappy to write a blog now, much more convenient. Anyway here's the post i promised you guys, a reviews on Geo Princess Mimi Starmish in Brown.




        As you know i got it along with my Geo Eyescream in Ray Ray Gray, you can read it here. So i tested it out both and opposite from my reviews about the Eyescream one, this circle lenses turn out to be much more comfortable to wear all day. I know you suppose to wear your circle lenses maximum eight hours a day, but sometimes i wear mine for 10 to 12 hours a day, i don't wear it every single day though.


        I like the print so much cuz it makes my light brown colored eyes more pop. First my friend told me to get the green one, but well i always like brown colored circle lenses, i don't know why, i just like brown for my circle lenses.


        It comes in a diameter of 14.5 mm which i consider it to be pretty small for me cuz i usually wear circle lenses in a diameter of 15 mm or above. But thanks to it black and thick limbal ring, they do gives an illusion of bigger eyes despite it only 14.5mm. So even if a circle lenses  comes in a relatively small diameter but they has a limbal ring, it still gives a bigger eyes effect.


        This circle lenses can be used up to 12 months, but i prefer to wear it for less than 9 months. Just so they still feel fresh on my eyes and i kind of afraid if i got an eye irritation cuz of the circle lenses, lol.


        This is how the circle lenses looks on me.


Can't get of my sign from the it gorgeous prints



        Will i repurchase it? I'll say yes, but in another color maybe, even though i'm obsessed with brown colored circle lenses i can get bored of it sometimes too.


No comments:

Post a Comment