Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ageha Super Big Brown Color Softlens Review


        Another circle lenses review, this time i'm particularly excited to get this cuz i saw a lot of this lenses ads online and it claims to be the most comfortable lenses in Asia. I bought it couple weeks ago, i wanted to test it out before doing a review.


        The things that made me more eager to get this on my hand cuz it's not only comfortable but it also comes in fairly big diameter, about 15mm. I always buy a big diametered lenses, at least 15mm to make my eyes more dolly look. But not all big diameter circle lenses feels comfortable after 5+ hours, so i'm bit cautious when purchasing mine, but i heard a lot of good reviews about this lens so i get it anyway.


        I love the packaging, so sleek and girly. Oh it also comes with lipstick, it's fake one, it's a ball point. I think you get one on every purchase of one set circle lenses from Japan Softlens. To be honest i never knew there was a circle lenses brand named Japan Softlens before, i know some of the lenses brand such as Geo, EOS, I.Fairy, etc. Japan Softlens is a circle lenses that imported directly from Japan. So you can rest a sure for the quality, cuz i believe Japan's stuffs always the best lol.


        It has one week warranty in case it broke when they ship it or so. Mine arrived safely cuz they wrapped it with bubble wrapping. For the shipping it took only 2 days for me from Bali to Jakarta. I don't get free shipping fee cuz i ordered mine via LINE, if you order it from their website here you can get a free shipping.


        I wear prescribed circle lenses. I got it in Brown with a power of -1,75, it also available in Gray. The life span of this circle lenses are up to one year with a diameter of 15mm.


        I love the pattern, so natural yet makes my eyes pop with a vivid brown color.


        It also comes with a instructions on how to wear it, unfortunately it written only in Japanese. But still you can look at the pictures, you can get a glimpse on how to wear it or take it off for a first time user.


         This is how it looks like on me, i really do like it and of course it really comfortable to wear all day long.


        But still i don't recommend anyone to wear a circle lenses for more than 8 hours, it just not that good for your eyes, your eyes are precious, so make sure to take good care of it.


        I will repurchase it, it so comfortable yet gives you the big eyes illusion. I gives it 9 out of 10. Why? I love how it so comfortable, the pattern, and big diameter, it just doesn't have a lot of color options, i will like if they have it in other colors beside brown and gray.




         This is the end of the review, i just wanted let you guys know that i got my hair dyed in ash but it turned out light chocolate which doesn't makes sense, but i still love the color, at least it dyed my hair evenly. I think i have to bleach it first to get the color that i desire, but i hate the fact that the new grown hair on the roots will look ugly lol, i saw some of that bleached their hair and when the roots start to grow it just looks terrible.

4 comments: