Monday, January 13, 2014

Natural Everyday Gyaru Look Makeup Tutorial

        Woah i can't believe it's 2014 already. I can't wait for my birthday this month, yay! By the way as i promised long time ago, lol, here's a makeup tutorial. Back then i always do ulzzang type of makeup, where ton of eyeliner needed. But for the pass three months i have been obsessed with Gyaru look.


         But as you guys know, Gyaru makeup sometimes kind of to much for everyday makeup, so i created more natural look of it. More wearable, i take Tsubasa Masuwaka as my example for natural Gyaru look.


        She has really beautiful eyes with light eye makeup touch it just looks awesome. Her secret is fake eyelashes. They really do make your eyes more bigger and pop


        I like this type of makeup cause it creates a clean look. The key to this look is the false eyelashes.

Still learning how to wink with my left eye,lol.
Here's the video tutorial on how i do my everyday Gyaru makeup.


        And to make your eyes more bigger i suggest to wear a circle lenses. Trust me they do make a different on your eyes, that's why i love circle lenses so much.
.
 The full outfit of that day, just simple plain soft pink dress. 
        Hope you guys like the tutorial, i tried to made it easier to follow. I will post more makeup tutorial in the future, so stay tune ^^.




1 comment:

  1. Love the contact lenses! Which one are they?

    ReplyDelete