Monday, December 16, 2013

Birthday Party!

Excited! My friend finally turned 17 yesterday. So happy for her, she made a birthday party and invited all of her classmate. I got nervous cause i didn't know a lot of them. But i went with my bestie so i kinda relaxed.
Here is the picture of the birthday girl and me of course.

Censored her name for privacy, lol 
I looked so nervous cause everybody staring at us when we took a picture together and i looked so tiny next to her. Well i'm only 4'12" after all. I never celebrate my 17 birthday, i will in my 30 i think hahhaha. Anyway she looked so lovely in her dress ^_^. 


Selfies before went to the party, i post about what i wore here, check it out guys.


 For the hair i just curled it with a curling wand and for the makeup i will be posting the tutorial soon, so stay tune.


The last picture i edited it with a filter, lately i have been obsessed with filter, you can easily download a filter application on the App Store or Play Store.

2 comments:

  1. wahhhh...ur friend is my friend when be sales promotion girl in IIMS event... nice to know u..nice blog... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she used to works in many events. Nice to know u too ^_^, and thank u for stopping by.

      Delete