Saturday, December 14, 2013

Holika Holika First Haul

Like a couple weeks ago, i saw my friend uploaded a picture of her wearing Holika Holika's facial mask. And surprisingly i just found out that Holika Holika opened up a new store here in Jakarta. They opened their store at Mall Taman Anggrek. I got so excited that i over spend my money there, i am a girl after all, sigh...

So here is the products that i got from Holika Holika

First i only wanted to try the facial mask, but i spotted the aegyo sal maker, it's like a eyes smile maker, resemble to the Etude House one, the Cute Eyes Maker. 


I post a review about Vita B Daily Mask here.

 The shop lady recommended me an exfoliator, she tried it on my hand and i fell in love with it.


And the last but not least, nose strip. I tried the biore one but it's not get rid all of my blackheads, maybe Holika Holika one will work great. Besides their cute packaging just made me wanna bought it so badly lol.


I will post the reviews of each product soon on my blog, so stay tune.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment