Monday, December 16, 2013

Holika Holika Vita B Daily Mask Review

As i mentioned before in my last Holika Holika Haul post i went to Holika Holika that just opened not long ago at the mall. I bought Holika Holika Vita B Daily Mask for $11 and it's contain 10 sheets mask.



Description : Holika Holika Vita B Daily Masks provides essential vitamins and nutrients to skin for better overall health. These mask packs are intended to be used daily for best results; get all three and use a different one each day to gain all of their benefits. All three provide excellent moisture and make skin feel smooth and soft. Choose the right mask pack for you!

Vita A- Reduces fine lines.
Vita B- Acne Improvement.
Vita C- Brightens dull skin.

I got the Vita B one since i have been breaking out a lot lately. I don't know if it's because of my unbalance hormone or it's a sign for me to change my skin care routine. 

Ingredients

 Packaging : I love the packaging, like a wet tissue packaging. Easy to carry in your purse.

Contain 10 sheets masks
 It has a opener just like a wet tissue's opener. It sealed firmly so you don't have to worried to carry it anywhere you go.


Scent : It has mild scent, which is good for the sensitive type of skin. It slightly smell like citrusy fruits. Overall i think it smell nice and i like how it smell so fresh.

Fit : This is the first facial mask sheet that fit perfectly on my face. I have tried Etude House or Tony Moly one but they always seem to long cause i have small round face shape.

Results : I tried it couple times now and i can tell it works wonder for me. My pimples mostly gone or reduce quickly over the 4 or 5 days wearing it. It doesn't feel sticky at all and i can skip my night skin care routine and go straight to bed. I'm definitely repurchase it next time and i think i'll probably give the Vita C a try too.

Conclusion : 4/5

Pros :
  • Smell nice and mild
  • Doesn't feel sticky
  • Fit my face shape
  • Affordable 
  • Easy to carry on
Cons :
  • Plastic packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment